Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Month One Favorites


Boon Lawn  Drying Rack:
We use our Boon drying rack a ton!  The first week that we had Luke home, he wasn't able to breastfeed at all so I was stuck pumping every three hours.  With all of the pumping that was going on, I was constantly washing pump parts so it was nice to have a cute little drying rack, I also have a few of the cute little flower and branch accessories.

Solly Baby Wrap (not pictured):
Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough good things about the Solly Wrap! Luke spent so much time in this wrap when he was a tiny baby, he loves it, and I loved being able to snuggle with my new baby all day and still get stuff done around the house.  The Solly is really comfortable to wear and keeps baby's weight evenly distributed so you don't get tired shoulders and back. I have this wrap in Grey Stripe, Goldie, and Blue (I can't remember which blue);  They have so many amazing colors!  I always have one in my diaper bag and one upstairs and one downstairs in our house so there is always one close by.  Zack even uses the Solly wrap sometimes.

H&M Nursing Tank:
These nursing tanks are the best!  They come as a two pack, are well made and are a really good price.  They also come in quite a few colors, I live in these tanks.

mamaRoo:
We LOVE our mamaRoo!  I actually won one when I was pregnant with Luke (Thanks 4moms) and I was so excited!  Luke actually slept in his mamaRoo for about the first five weeks we had him home.  I love that it keeps him at a slight incline and you can turn the movements on at a really slow speed to lull babes to sleep.

Blue Blanket We Took From The Hospital:
Ok, so our hospital had the best blankets for the babies!  They are the thermal/waffle type material and they are so stretchy!  These blankets are the perfect swaddling blankets because you can get them really tight so those little arms can't break free (at least not as quick).

Boppy Pillow:
We love our boppy!  When I was able to start breastfeeding Luke, when he was about 12 days old, the boppy was so nice, it keeps him at the perfect hight and allows you to be slightly more hands free while breastfeeding.  We also used it to prop him up so he could look around.

Medela Pump in Style Advanced:
When we brought Luke home from the hospital he was not able to breastfeed for about the first 12 days so I was stuck exclusively pumping.  My heart goes out to the mamas that exclusively pump full time because I hated it.  Even though I really don't like pumping, this breast pump is awesome and the model I got came with a bunch of bottles and a little cooler with cold packs for travel.  This pump really is the best, they are on the spendy side but totally worth it!  I was lucky enough to get mine at my baby shower from my friends at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment