Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Kid Is The Class Clown

Oh, this little boy.  Seriously, Luke is the most hilarious kid ever, I know every parent in the world thinks their kid is the funniest, and I am now understanding where those parents are coming from.  I remember sitting and listening to people tell "hilarious" stories about their kids and in my mind I'm thinking, "greeeeeaaaat, that's sooo funny."  Well... Now I am that parent, and I realize it, yet I can't stop myself.  I have come full circle, and I have accepted it.

Moving on.  The reason I say all of this is because Luke flat entertains me all day like he is performing for an audience. He does the same when we are around other people.  We go to story time for 0-2 year olds at our library every week, and while all of the other kids are sitting sweetly and quietly in their mom's laps, my kid is running around like a banshee getting everyone all riled up.  To clarify, I don't just let him run wild while all of the other moms are giving me the side eye and shooting me the "control your child" looks,  at this story time it is very laid back, in a closed conference room and they encourage the kids to play, it just seems that most of the time, Luke is the only one that does so.. and I kind of love it.

My amazing wine barrel has turned into a really fancy jungle gym.


 Bustin' a move.  He loves our family dance parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment