Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Luke's Birthday

Oh my goodness, my baby boy is ONE!! This has been the fastest, most wonderful year of my life!

Luke turned one on December 30th.  I was planning on having a real party for him, but since we had just gotten home from Hawaii and then Christmas, I just ran out of time to plan it.  So we just had a small party for him with just family and a couple friends.  Big party or not, I knew I wanted a smash cake for Luke.  I was so excited, Luke is such a tornado that I was sure he was going to absolutely destroy this cake, but it turns out he is more of a cautious cake eater, one fingerfull of frosting at a time.  I finally took one of his hands and slapped it on the top of the cake because he was just being far too clean for my taste.  He loved the cake (obviously...) and cried when I finally took it away.






Happy First Birthday to our sweet little boy.  Words can't describe how much we love you Lucas Eli, you are the best thing that has ever happened to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment