Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was very low key for us.  My parents got home in the morning so we wore our costumes to pick them up from the airport then went out to breakfast.  For the rest of the day we just hung out, ate dinner, then went trick-or-treating at a couple close friends houses and the fire department.  Luke was actually already falling asleep when we were on our way to the first house, so he was over it pretty fast, but we managed to get a few cute pictures and a handful of candy for mommy and daddy to snack on, so I say it was a win.  

My sweet little Superman!

Happy Halloween! Love, Superfam!

I love matching family costumes!  I didn't want to go all out because I knew we wouldn't be out and about for very long so I just got Zack and I t-shirts with capes so we could match, it was a lot of fun and I love having these fun pictures.  My sister, Charley and her husband, Matt got Batman and Robin t-shirts with capes to go along with us, it was a lot of fun!

I am already starting to think about what our family costume will be, I am using Neil Patrick Harris and his family for inspiration, because their costume game is on point!  I can't wait until next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment